South Florida Family Law Attorney
Experienced Representation for a Variety of Family Law Concerns
A Florida Lawyer Serving Clients in Miami Lakes and Pembroke Pines
At the Law Offices of John Elias, I have over 25 years of experience finding lasting legal solutions for Florida families. Due to my extensive knowledge and familiarity with the local court system, I can inform you of what to expect and help you skillfully navigate complex legal proceedings. Contact me at 305-558-4933 or 954-392-1501 to receive a open and honest assessment of your case from a skilled family law attorney.
My firm has a history of obtaining successful results in several types of family law cases, including:
- Divorce: I will help you navigate through the perplexing divorce process up through and including the initial phase, discovery, mediation and trial. I can also assist you in all post-trial, modification, and appellate matters.
- Child custody: I will help you work out a parenting plan that works within the demands of your busy life and allows you to spend quality time with your child or children.
- Child support: Child support payments are calculated based on a formula that takes into account number of children and each parent's income and parenting time.
- Alimony: I can assist you obtaining and/or defending against temporary, rehabilitative, permanent and lump sum alimony demands.
- Domestic violence: My firm has experience providing skilled representation to both sides in cases regarding alleged domestic violence.
- Adoption: I assist Florida families in successfully completing all types of adoptions.
- Termination of parental rights: I provide experienced representation in cases regarding the termination of parental rights.
- Appeals: My firm represents clients in appealing and defending previous family law judgments.
Achieving your family law goals can be extremely difficult when you have a spouse or share a child with a person who is currently serving abroad in the military or if you are currently serving in the military and going through the divorce process. If you find yourself in this situation, I can help you achieve fair and equitable results in your family law matter.
I understand that this is an extremely personal and emotional area of law and will be there to hold your hand throughout the duration of your legal proceedings.
Contact me for an upfront discussion about your legal concerns.
Spanish and Arabic language services are available.